It’s easy to ignore a health issue but only until you start facing serious challenges for it while performing your daily duties and household work. Most people don’t consider seeing a doctor until they fall seriously ill. But you need to know that if a bodily complication reaches its peak, then even doctors may find it difficult to help you recover from it. It may take a long time before you find yourself cured of the ailment. Also, these days, we often prefer to self-diagnose ourselves, usually using the information available on the internet. It’s also a bad practice.
However, women go through a lot of complications and bodily changes over the course of a menstrual cycle and other stages of their lives. But it does not mean they need to see a gynecologist in Geneva (gynecologue geneve) for each and every problem. Nevertheless, there are some specific signs that you should seek medical attention immediately. In this article, we are going to talk about those signs in a brief manner. Thus, consider going through the rest of the article properly to know more in this regard.
Here’s when you should see a Gynecologist Immediately?
Here are the instances when you should see a gynecologist as soon as possible:
- Vaginal Itching – If you have vaginal itching or you experience changes in discharge, you should have a diagnosis done by an experienced gynecologist. It’s because loss or vaginal irritation can be a sign of yeast infection.
- Painful Sex – Do you experience pain during sexual intercourse? Then you should see a gynecologist quickly. It’s not normal to have pain during intercourse. It could be a sign of an infection or a sexually transmitted disease (STD). Seeing your gynecologist will help you find the exact cause of the problem.
- Pain in the Back, Pelvis, or Side Part of the Body – Pain in these areas, especially during sexual intercourse, can be a sign that you have developed ovarian cysts. You may also experience menstrual irregularities. You should consult with a gynecologist immediately if you experience any of these signs.
- A Lump or Mass in your Breast – If you find a lump or mass while examining your breast, then you should call a gynecologist. They usually use different methods, including mammography and ultrasound to detect micro calcifications.
- Abdominal Pain – Regular abdominal pain is another sign that you should see your gynecologist. It could be a urinary tract infection or an infection of gynecological organs.
Contact Experienced Gynecologists now
So, are you in search of experienced gynecologists in Geneva (gynecologue geneve)? Then you can contact ‘SOS Gynecologue’. It is a well-known gynecological diagnosis and treatment center. They use advanced methods for the diagnosis of diseases. You will find detailed information about the methods they use for diagnosing and treating gynecological problems in women on their website. Thus, log on to sos-gynecologue.ch now to know more. Feel free to contact them directly for more information. Also, consider reading other articles and blogs on the internet to learn more about the warning signs and symptoms.